Monday, January 31, 2011

My life




My life as landis isn't bad although i've had some rough times. The rough times would include my step dad and grandpa had died from cancer within the same year. My aunt died from a stroke in the same year as my step dad and grandpa.
                                                 my gramps

 Im the type of person that would fight for my family till the end. I like to party, have fun, and hangout with family and friends. I really don't have a favorite food. My favorite drink is monster. My future plans in life would be joining the marines like my brother. I still don't know if I want to go in as infantry.
 My sister and brothers are the most important and most motivating people in my life.

2 comments:

  1. This is good so far, Landis! I would really like it if you could add some more details, though. What do you like to do? What is the good stuff in your life? You've written about the hard times, but what about the other stuff?

    Also, can you please make some corrections? change "stroak" to "stroke" and "tipe" to "type". Make sure you use capital letter and an apostrophe in "I'm".

    When you make those few changes and add some details, this will be EXCELLENT (like you!)

    ReplyDelete